We are looking forward to what we hope will be another great year!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
New Beginnings
With the New Year, the kids started new Primary classes. Lexie, amazingly, has started Senior Primary! Where has the time gone? She is super excited about getting baptized this summer & we are still amazed that she is old enough to tie her own shoes. What happened to our little girl? Joseph is in a big Primary class. I think he may have the largest. He loved it today. He had subs & came home all smiles & excited to teach us about how we can Choose the Right. And then there is our little Andrew. He's a Sunbeam! We cannot believe it! The whole way to church he kept excitedly saying, "I get to be in the same room as Joseph! I get to be in the Primary room!" Then, when it came time to go to the Primary room, he freaked out! He clung to my neck like he hasn't done in a very long time. He cried & so I got to hold him for a bit of opening exercises. He did survive it & when asked if he'd go again next week he said, "Um, maybe." He will love it in no time. And our sweet little Eliza, again, she slept through all of church. She is awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment