Today was Stake Conference. I asked Lexie & Joseph to get their church bags ready so they would have things to do to keep them entertained for the 2 hour meeting. Lexie told me all the things she put into her bag like crayons, paper, scriptures to follow along with, & a crossword puzzle book. Then she said, "Oh, and a little notebook and a pencil for me and Joseph for if we want to take notes." I was surprised when she then took notes during conference.
Here are the notes she took:
-Every member of his family is important
-Love one another
-July Congo go to temple (It really did relate to the story that was told!)
-Joy to go to temple
-beautiful temple
-keep commandments
-peace to soul in the temple
-Zion important word
-pure heart
-blessing come to pass
-boiled down and put in hymn book (They really did say that.)
-Mosiah 4:2
-speak with mind (Okay, that one I don't remember. I guess she was paying better attention than I was, or I was out with Andrew.)
I guess she really did listen to conference.
Oh, how I love this sweet little girl!

Your kids are so awesome. They make me feel like I'm raising heathens. Have your kids pray for my heathen children please
ReplyDeleteHA! HA! Your kids are so fun! They are not little heathens, but that's alright, we'll pray for them anyway. We love your kids!
ReplyDelete