Friday, April 1, 2011

April Has Sprung

Today was gorgeous! The weather was awesome! Some friends invited us to meet them at the zoo & it was so crazy there. A Friday on Spring Break is a very popular day to go! But we really did enjoy it & we saw some fun animals. Joseph really wanted to see the komodo dragon (of all random things to ask for me to find for him) & gratefully, they had a whole exhibit about them with like 5 or so. He really liked reading all about how they grow & stuffs.

This afternoon, Andrew shocked me. On Sunday I taught Lexie & Joseph the apostles song & Andrew was around, but didn't really do much with it. I was showing Eliza, Lexie, & Joseph the video of it today while Andrew was in the bathroom. He came out of the bathroom & asked, "Mom, can I watch the 'Monson, Eyring...'" & continues to say them all in order. I was floored. I guess he really was listening! I love this kid. He never ceases to amaze me.
And this, Janae, is what he was doing when he said, "Look at me!" while talking to you on the phone.
And, I had to take one last picture of my awesome 5 year old! Oh, this kid is awesome & I'm going to miss my 5 year old boy. But, he's going to be such a fantastic 6 year old!

1 comment: