Saturday, April 2, 2011

Joseph's Birthday

It's hard to believe Joseph is 6!

Last night we had cousins over for cake & some presents (as Conference Saturday is a little hard to work around with Priesthood Session in the evening). And my camera's battery was charging, thus no pics of presents. But I did get a few of him opening up some presents this morning.
We really enjoyed General Conference today & listening to the prophet. Between sessions Rick took Joseph out for lunch while I played with the other kids in the backyard & gorgeous weather. Our poor trees & budding flowers were really thirsty as were Lexie & Andrew!

Then we enjoyed the afternoon session & then Rick went off to Priesthood Session while I took the kids to play with some friends! It was great fun! It was a great day & Joseph said it was a great birthday, even with only a bite of leftover cake.
Happy Birthday, Joseph! We are so glad you are part of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment