It would break into pieces almost immediately once it hit the ground so I never really got one fully intact. This was the closest.
This picture was crazy though & the picture doesn't really show it (one of these days I'll get a great camera), but you could see sheets of hail just falling down the street once it past my house. I have never seen that before. It was amazing though to see.
was this today? We got rain but no hail. Didn't think I lived "that" far away from you. :) Crazy weather!
ReplyDeleteYep, it was this afternoon. Don't worry, a friend who lives not even a 1/4 mile away watched the sheets of the hail come down, too. Only, she saw it happen 2 houses down from her & she got nothing at all. It was such a crazy storm. We got some pretty heavy downpours as well.
ReplyDeleteWow! It looks like you even got one wiffle-ball-sized hailstone, too! Vorsicht!
ReplyDeleteCheryl,
ReplyDeleteHi! It's Karen (Axelgard) Rich :o) I am trying to get in touch with Laura and Stuart Baird... Do you have any info on either one of them? Can you send it to me? I'm at jerandkare at gmail. Thanks so much! Hope you guys are doing well, your kids are absolutely adorable :o) Tell Rick hi!