Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stairs, Check!

This little girl is a cruiser! I can put her down in one room & before I know it she's in the next. She is fast! I should get her on video sometime soon. She's learned to pull herself up on the couch & beds to standing position. And tonight while I was making dinner she learned a new trick of which she seems quite proud, but I'm not so sure I'm ready for.
Yep, she's a climber! And why she thinks it's fun to crawl up sideways I have no idea. None of the other kiddos ever attempted this, let alone on their first day. But she went up a few steps like this & it freaked me out.
And I know we've said this, but this little sister adores her big brother, Andrew!
(Especially when he shares banana with her!)

No comments:

Post a Comment