We went on a trip out to Idaho last week but to split up the long drive we spent some time with Cheryl's family in Utah. We had a great time playing with so many cousins. The kids loved having so many to play with and cater to their every desire. I didn't get too many pictures but we went swimming, went to a talent show (& the kids & some cousins put on their own as well), went on walks, played outside, got nails painted (they thought that was so awesome!) & just enjoyed chatting with everyone. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality!
This is a picture of the crazy hail storm we went through near Price.
Another highlight was getting to meet our new little cousin, Natalie. It's crazy, she's my baby brother's baby. Who told him he was old enough to be a Dad? Eliza & Natalie are a day under 5 months apart.
Lexie enjoyed holding her.
Lexie enjoyed holding her.
And Eliza loved her as well & liked giving her lots of kisses. (I know it looks like she was trying to eat her & I think Natalie got a little nervous. So funny!) It was really cute.
We also had to take pictures in their twiner outfits. (We're sad we missed our other little cousin, Josie, so they could have been tripleters in their outfits.)
I'm sure they're going to be such great buddies as they get older.

No comments:
Post a Comment