I got this email from Joseph's teacher today. At first I was a little nervous that he was in trouble, but he wasn't and it made me smile.
"By the way I meant to e-mail you this weekend but forgot, but Joseph had a note from Rick that he kept looking at during writing last week. It was so sweet. He would put it under his papers and keep working and then get it out every so often to look at it. I went over and asked him about it and he said with a big smile that it was from his dad and they were going to have a daddy son date and that meant they got to watch football together. I told (her hubby) about it and that he's going to have to do that for our son. It's neat how something that took Rick 1 minute to write meant so much to Joseph. What a great dad. :)"
She is right. Rick is a great dad & we are all grateful that he does make time for each of the kids and helps them each feel so important. (Because they are!) Rick left the note in one of his folders at back to school night which was about a month ago so he'd forgotten about it.
It's so much fun to see how much these kiddos adore their dad! And how much he adores them right back.
No comments:
Post a Comment