Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Joseph's Roller Coaster Story

We love Parent/Teacher Conferences! We love our kids' teachers (all of them), & hearing how they are doing (they are all doing really well) & getting the fun packets of work that they put together for us. Joseph's teacher handed us his latest story & said, "You need to read this, all 8 pages of it." She wasn't kidding. It sure made us giggle!

One steaming hot day on a new planet called "Color World" I was at Ride Frenzy Freeway looking at a...ROLLOR COASTAR!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited. I ZOOMED at the speed of a motorcycle going at the speed limit 9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9 million to buy a ticket for the Rollor Coastar. And then I could get in line. Finally, it's my turn to ride. I'm SO nervous to ride the coaster. But now...IT'S TO LATE to change my mind. I got buckled up tightly and the ride started. WOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!! It ZOOMS straight down a ginormous mountain. I screamed my head off by that. It ZOOMs all around lots of loops. I screamed my ears off by that! It dashed upside down, "That does it" I screamed in my head that popped off. My eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and head are screamed off! Finally the ride is almost over. Just a jump left. At the jump...I screamed my whole entire body off and cut because I was so so so freaked out by the jump. NOW and only now it is over. Everyone is dizzy. Some people have wobbly knees. But...NOT me. I'm planning to ride the roller coaster again. Exactly RIGHT NOW! "Come on Dad" I shouted. He's not scared of any roller. But...even this rollar coastar didn't scare him by looking. But riding was not like others. Dad was scared. I didn't make a sound. But Dad screamed his head off by being scared. That NEVER happened before. After the ride, Dad had to take awhile to breathe from all the screaming and shouting. He did and he was too scared on the roller coaster. But guess what? He wanted to ride it again. And it goes all over again and again and again and again.

Here they are acting it out...sort of. This is probably what they looked like at Ride Frenzy Freeway.
Hee! Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment