Thursday, April 21, 2011

6 Months Old

Our sweet little Eliza is 6 months old today!
Where has the time gone? She got to go the doctors for her check-up. Her doctor came in & told me, "Sorry, I've got some bad news, your daughter is not as high on the charts as she used to be. She's gone down from the 85 & 90th percentiles to the 75th & 80th now for height & weight." I just laughed & said, "I guess we can start calling you 'Slim' now!" He sure got a chuckle out of that one. She's growing perfectly & is so happy! It was fun this evening watching her laugh & jump with excitement watching her siblings play. She just couldn't get enough of them. She's not sitting up on her own or rolling over even, but I know it won't be long before she's able to keep up with them. For now, we're thrilled with immobility & sweet smiles & laughs.
We love this little girl so much!
(And we are so excited that our friends across the street had their little girl today so soon Liza will have another fun little friend to play with.)

3 comments: