Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kindergarten Program

Joseph's Kindergarten Program was a delight to watch. It was so fun to see these kiddos perform. They crack us up! I loved listening to Mr. T, the other kindergarten teacher, practicing the songs on his guitar with the kids as I'm helping in the classes & Mrs. W teaching all of the little rules with the kids. They all have sure learned a lot in Kindergarten. Here are some videos of Joseph's parts (he got to open & close the show) & a few songs they sung.
Joseph's beginning part.
"You Got A Friend in Me."
"The Vowel Song."
They also sung "Down by the Bay" & "What a Wonderful World." (Just didn't want to put the whole program up.) Joseph thought it was funny that I got to sign that song for a concert when I was in Junior High & could still do it for him. Some things we just don't forget.
The End.

We love his teacher & are grateful for all the hard work she's given Joseph & finding great ways to challenge him. She is wonderful!
Lexie adores her as well.
We are so grateful that we've been so blessed with awesome teachers!

Great Job, Joseph! As we were getting ready to do bedtime, I told Joseph it was fun to see all of his hard work pay off with learning parts, songs & practicing hard for this program & he said, "Yeah, but sometimes you don't get rewarded with money for doing a good job. Sometimes it's just a reward in doing it. You feel good inside." I love this boy so much!

1 comment: