I never would have thought that I would have to go in to the doctors for extra weight checks on my kiddos. The kids have always been 80-95% for everything until they got older & then have always been at least in the 50th percentile. Well, Liza is not. She is just littler. I knew that, but didn't realize how much smaller. I would laugh when people would tell me what chubby legs she had, knowing how small they were compared to the others. But, here are some pics to show you. Unfortunately, I don't have any of Joseph at 9 months, so we'll go with the 6 month pic & yes, he got bigger. But, Lexie is such a huge kiddo compared to Liza, it cracks me up. Oh, but before pics, we went in for Lexie's 8 yr old well check-up & Liza's 9 month. She is now in the 50% for height & 20% for weight (both down from 85% & 70%). So, the doctor wants us to come in & check her in a month. I told them she's started crawling & much more mobile but they still insisted. I know she's good, but she's just petite.
So, here are some comparison pictures.


I am grateful for all of my sweet, healthy kiddos, no matter their size.
I guess #4 is suppose to be the small baby. that's the way things are turning out here too. I'm so use to haveing butterball babies and Cole is still so little! I took him in for his 4 month shots today and he's only 11 pounds! Parker was 20 pounds at 6 months!
ReplyDeleteI'm a firm believer in the if they are healthy then size doesn't matter. Garrett was a chubby baby but now he's super skinny but hardly ever sick.
I can't believe how big Liza is! I swear you just had her!
i think she's just perfect.
ReplyDelete