And to think her homework was the hard one this week, oh wait, maybe not. (And not necessarily hard, just lots of busy work.) Joseph had to make tally marks (in groups of 5s) & he decided to use a whole paper for it: 1,080. And yes, I did verify that one. And today Joseph got to write a page about "I wish I were a..." and he said, "I don't want to be anything but me. Can I just write that and be done?" Not the easiest task to convince him to write about being something else-even about what he would like to be when he grows up. He finally decided on a dolphin trainer. At least he doesn't want to be a guitar like Andrew does.
Ah, homework. It always makes for a fun evening. (No, it really does. I'm so grateful the kids are doing so well in school and love to learn! It's really awesome!)
I think this has been our least favorite year for homework so far. I finally decided to make a sticker chart for Jen, so that if she does her homework nicely then she gets to put a sticker on it.
ReplyDelete