I cannot believe that it was 10 years ago that I came home from my mission! How nutty is that? I'm seriously getting old. It was awesome to serve in this & other beautiful cities.
I found this one of Rick back in Feburary of 2000, seeing me off at the airport. He looks the same. Infact, I think he still has that shirt.

Here I am in Hamburg HBhf with my Mission President, President Kuehne & his wonderful wife.

We stopped at the Frankfurt Germany Temple on the way home to do a session & stayed the night there before flying out the next day. It was a really awesome experience to do that at the end of my mission.

Then here I am at the airport being greeted by everyone.



Time sure flies. I'm so grateful I got to serve a mission & for the wonderful blessings it's brought to my life. It was an awesome experience & I learned so much about myself, others, & the gospel. I'm excited to see my children choose to serve a mission & know that they will be awesome missionaries.


No comments:
Post a Comment