Today was Andrew's last day of school & we had a class picnic. Here's a first & last day of school comparison. This boy has grown so much & his speech has gotten so much better! It's been fun watching him make new friends & learn new things! He's pretty amazing!

We had to hurry from the picnic over to Joseph's Kindergarten celebration! His teacher gave them all a new book to read over the summer (Joseph's already finished his-surprise, surprise!)


We also got to see the progress they'd made over the year. I love those books that they do. It's awesome to see what good handwriting he's developed & also have a collection of all of his book reports.
We had to hurry from the picnic over to Joseph's Kindergarten celebration! His teacher gave them all a new book to read over the summer (Joseph's already finished his-surprise, surprise!)
As you can tell, he was so excited for this one. It's a Magic Treehouse one that Lexie checked out from the library at the beginning of the year that he was hoping to get sometime.
We also got to see the progress they'd made over the year. I love those books that they do. It's awesome to see what good handwriting he's developed & also have a collection of all of his book reports.
This is Joseph & his best friend in class, Logan. They really enjoy learning about science & history together (& making hot dogs & buttons).

And here he is with his teacher! I am really going to miss her! I've really enjoyed hanging out with her almost every Friday, chatting it up while I worked on the kids' BEE books & other things in the classroom with her. (She was even so brave to let me bring Liza & Andrew each week & they were SO good each week!) She is wonderful & awesome for Joseph & I'm grateful I got to become such great friends with her. I'm really going to miss our Friday Fun Days. (But, I'm looking forward to them again when Andrew goes to Kindergarten.)

Tonight, Lexie & Joseph helped me finish the tutus I was working on for the girls. Lexie was nice enough to model them for me!
Tonight, Lexie & Joseph helped me finish the tutus I was working on for the girls. Lexie was nice enough to model them for me!
It was definitely another super busy, but fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment