Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Our cute four little pumpkins. All ready for a fun day at school.
After a fun workout, I left Eliza in Andrew's care while I showered. I decided again that Mom's shouldn't have to shower. They should magically be clean again. I came down to find Eliza had gotten into some Kix. She was so happy!
This afternoon, Eliza had her 1 year old check up. She is still petite. In the 10th percentile for weight, 50th for height. She weighs 18 lbs 7 oz. So, she gets to keep her little carseat for a while more. She did not love her shots. But we love her & her content ways. She is a sweetheart.
Everybody needs a good orange shirt.
A lady that Rick works with made the kiddos Trick-or-Treating bags. They love them (& filled them twice).
The kids dressed up as a knight, princess, doctor, & a jack-o-lantern.
The kids got so much candy. Even full size candies, a barrel of monkeys, & just so much chocolate!
Here's Lexie with her favorite bag of candy: a ziploc full of just chocolate candy (& she had some more in her other ziploc).

No comments:

Post a Comment