Saturday, October 8, 2011

The First Snow of the Season!

Last night we had a lot of rain & by morning it started snowing!
It really started accumulating fairly quickly.
Of course we had to celebrate with hot chocolate!

After breakfast the kids snuggled up with Dad to read because it's just that kind of day. But, I hurried out to go workout with one of my friends so I didn't get to enjoy that part of the morning. But Rick was nice to stay home from football for me so I could go workout which was a sacrifice because I know how much he loves to play football in the snow. He's so great!
While I was gone the kids went out to play and had such a great time in the snow!
And it's still snowing!
The first snow of the season is always fun and exciting but I'm so grateful that next week will be back in the 70s because I really love fall & it would be a shame if we went straight in to winter!

1 comment:

  1. It never even got cold enough for the rain to turn to sleet or snow. Lucky ducks.

    ReplyDelete