Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blustery End to 2011

Remember a few months back when we had lots of wind and it blew cracked our fence? Today I was folding laundry & was thinking, "Man, it's really windy today" & then I heard this crack/crash sound at the front of the house. All I thought was since it didn't sound like a window breaking that I hope that whatever hit the house didn't cause any damage.
When Rick got home from running some errands for me I mentioned it & he said he hadn't noticed anything but went out to look around. And he found half of our shutter in the grass.
Somehow the wind broke that shutter right in half & I'm grateful it didn't hit any windows. But now we have to figure out how to get a new shutter. Hopefully, we won't have any wind damage to our home (or any damage at all) in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment