The roads were pretty slick this morning & I got the pleasure of helping push 3 cars up a hill because they kept getting stuck & sliding backwards. Yeah, we'll call that my workout for the day.
The kids were so excited to have an "unhealthy" after school snack this afternoon: Hot Chocolate with colored marshmallows! And I thought the "thank yous" for buying more baby oranges were over the top! This beats all! It's always fun that the kids can be thrilled by the littlest of things!


And I was thrilled by my surprise in the mail! Yet another reason why I love Sprouts! Such a pleasant surprise!
And here are a few pictures from putting up the tree for Family Home Evening on Monday.
Oh the goofiness of my children!
And Eliza has learned it very well herself!
And this afternoon, Eliza has been loving the piano. She gets so much joy out of music! It is really so much fun to watch.
And this I love, mainly because of her feet. I just love how she sits & will swing her legs forever. She never gets bored of it!
We've been trying to get her down for about 20 minutes, now & she wants nothing to do with that. She screams each time. This girl LOVES the piano! The kids are convinced she will never stop playing the piano. They may be right!
No comments:
Post a Comment