Sunday, December 11, 2011

"Nuttin' For Christmas"

Yesterday at the Santa breakfast, there was an orchestra playing Christmas songs. "We Three Kings" was played & I couldn't remember one of the lines & so I told Joseph I would look it up when we got home & sing it correctly for him. I remembered to do it today. I pulled out the Reader's Digest Christmas Songbook & found it. After we sang that one, I decided it would be fun to continue on through the book & sing the songs we recognized. I came to "Nuttin' for Christmas" & then said, "Yep Kids, you'd better be good or you may not get anything."

Andrew replied, "If we are not good we will get Coke in our stocking! And we so do not want that!"
Wouldn't that be a bummer?
Oh how I love that sweet little boy & the silly things that he hears!

In other news of the day, the kids love group hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment